sunny slopes of the hindu kush

sunny slopes of the hindu kush
Willard Kurtz's room

Monday, March 22, 2010

Needs a hand

“It takes him 20 minutes to jerk off and he is doing it four or five times a week.” Johnson said.

“Wow!“ I said.

“ I don’t mind him jerking off but it should take him ten minutes. I can handle ten minutes.” Johnson said.

“Can you play Jackie Gleason’s music for young lovers maybe it will help speed it up.” I said.
Johnson wasn’t listening. We live in B-Huts that are eight men to a building. We are separated by ¼ inch plywood living in an 8x10 space. Privacy is an illusion and right now Johnson is having a problem.

“How about “Pillow Talk” by Sylvia” I said. “I will download it for you.” I was too old school.

“Why can’t he just hurry up and finish it off. I am not unreasonable but it is bugging me.” Johnson said.

“You don’t think music is the answer? Janet Jackson?”

“For me all I need is Jamie Lee Curtis. She is my dream girl.” Johnson said.

Who was going over the edge first Johnson or his over zealous masturbating neighbor. I wanted the thought out of my head before I went to sleep. Everyone has a weapon here and I didn't want to wake up to the sound of gunfire. Blessed are the peacekeepers.

"Hey Johnson would Carrie Underwood do the trick for him?"

No comments:

Post a Comment